Starting my first blog post of the year 2015 with a short random questions tag!
1. Where were you 3 hours ago? At work. I’m still at work now.
2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Hmm..nah
3. What are you wearing now? Grey leggings, black hoodie and black coat.
4. What are the colours of your bedrooms walls? Beige? Has some weird funky ass square patterns on the wallpaper which I don’t like that much.
5. Who is the last person you sent a message or comment /BBM? My moma
6. What does your last text message say? Good morning.
7. Can you test the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Yeah. Pepsi has a more watery taste to it while Coke has a sharper taste.
8. Is your hair curly or straight? Straight.
9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? Once a huge house centipede was on my bedroom wall. I had to put a plastic box over it so it wouldn’t escape. It took me one hour to put the plastic box over it because it looked disgusting and scary. I was scared i’d accidentally chop one of its legs off with the edge of the plastic box. I screamed so loud while putting the box over. I don’t think I’ve ever been that terrified before in my life! Even just thinking about it gives me the shivers.
10. Favorite 2 color combination? White & gold.
11. Which current celebrity’s style do you admire most? Hmm.. I’m not really into celebrities that much but if I had to choose, Rihanna…?
12. What is your favorite fashion store/shop? I like H&M and ASOS.
13. When was the last time you drove out of town? I can’t drive. But last time I went outta town was during the Lunar New Year to visit my grandparents.
14. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? I can hear some music playing in the background. Also, the voice of my boss speaking on the phone.
15. What was the last thing you bought? A Nivea lip balm.
16. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Um…Will I get to have time to eat breakfast?
17. Favourite food? I worship all foods.
18. Biggest turn off? Coughing without covering your mouth, spitting on the floor really loudly, smoking while walking on the streets or when there are small kids near.
19. What do you always have on you/wear? Uh…my underwear silly!
20. What does your screen name mean/ how did you come up with it? Since my first name “Miso” means “smile” in Korean, I just decided to add that with “beauty.” Simple as that!
21. Favorite style of top/blouse? I like loose fitting neutral color t-shirts. V-necks are nice too. I don’t usually wear blouse. But I wear a lot of plaid shirts. They’re cool.
22. Favorite tv show? I don’t watch TV but I love watching movies!
23. What is a favorite TV show from you childhood? Art Attack, Pokemon, Dexter’s Laboratory, As Told By Ginger, Goosebumps, Recess, Hey Arnold, etc. All 2000s TV kids shows are amazing.
24. What does your dream bedroom look like? My dream bedroom is going to have a large comfy bed with massage and heating functions inside so when I wake up in the morning, the first thing I get is a nice massage. I want my bedroom walls to have neutral colours. No pastels, no bright colours. Just natural and simple. Floors are going to be wooden. And the most important thing, the view outside my window is going to full of nature with lots of hills and animals and a spectacular view of a lake. Oh yes and I forgot, my rooms gonna have a large terrace so I can soak in all the vitamin D from the sun!